Wednesday, June 21, 2006

TOM

It's THAT time again. Yes, indeedy. Don't I sound like a broken record? Is that all I can find to write about these days?? Heh, you would think. But yep, according to my calculations, I'm expecting Uncle TOM'S wife (Aunt Flo) again this weekend already (ALREADY!)-- so consequently I'm mired deep in PreMenstrual, Uncomfortable, Ragingly Hungry, Hormonal, Impulse-Challenged, Thick-Waisted Syndrome Hell on this lovely, hot, solstice day....

I've been eating watermelon. Lots of it. Seems to help....

If it doesn't rain tonight, though lord knows we need it around here, I'm going to try to get out of the house and move my body around in some semblance of exercise-like activity. Because, despite the oppressive heat and humidity, I desperately need it....

Carry on....

No comments: