Friday, May 26, 2006

Shangri-la Di Dah

So, I've still been managing to stay the course of non-disordered eating. No snacking at all to speak of. I declare, the Shangri-la diet is helping considerably with that. Except yesterday, when I felt a strong craving for sweets for the first time in awhile. Plus, I was hungry for, and consumed, three very square meals. I was a slilghtly taken aback -- until I remembered what time of the month it is. Yep. PMS tme rolling around again already --always, ALWAYS a 'munchy' time for me, no matter what. As in always feeling like I could eat a horse (or a horse-sized/shaped block of tofu that is). The good news is that despite being hungrier yesterday than I've become accustomed to lately, I did much better than I usually do -- with the no snacking. We'll see how it goes today. Typically the appetite shuts off the moment menstruation starts (like, probably in a day or two? Or three?), and I don't see why this month should be any exception....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been doing so well with the disordered eating thing- I've definitely backpeadled and feel myself slipping back into "diet" and "fattitude" mode again, and I'm bummed out about it...