Monday, May 01, 2006

May Day

Happy May Day all...!

So far, another day of freedom from disordered eating for me. Still have dinner to go, prepared and baking in the oven as it is, but color me unconcerned. My visit from "Aunt Flo" is imminent, in fact I think she's pretty much knocking at the door as I type-- so my appetite has characteristicly switched to low gear, as it usually does at this TOM. I will say that the oldish pair of stetched-out, size 18, LLBean, Women's Wide Leg jeans that I'm wearing right now? They are l-o-o-s-e. That's not saying a tremedous lot, since they are old and stretched out in their natural state anyway. But they do seem significantly baggier. And you'll find no complaining from me.

2 comments:

Paradise Driver said...

Regarding weight issues:

The first thing to do is start liking yourself.

If you enjoy your own company then the stress that causes you to seek solace in food will disappear, as will the pounds.

Working Lady said...

Yay loose pants! I saw a friend of mine who had lost a lot of weight but was still wearing her old clothes. She looked skinnier because her pants, which weren't TERRIBLY big, had stretched parts that are baggy now! To me, that's the best way to see progress...clothes.