Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Tuesday Today

My internet connection has been quite spotty and difficult lately. Some days I haven't been able to get online at all. Don't know what's up with that exactly, except that it's annoying. Though I've probably been too busy to post much anyway...

Marriage is in trouble. At least my eating remains, for the most part, nondisordered. I did overindulge at two recent restaurant meals -- that is to say, I left both establishments feeling a bit uncomfortably full. Both times I hadn't had much to eat during the day, and I expect I let myself get too hungry. Need to watch that -- and to remember to consciously listen more closely to my body's signals, as well as to stop thinking that eating out (which I so rarely do) is automatically some sort of celebratory occasion and a licence to overeat. Otherwise? The snacking issues that have plagued me for years still seem very much under control. Thank heaven for that....

1 comment:

Working Lady said...

I'm glad your eating is going well. I do the same thing at restaurants, it's hard not to. The food is already prepared by someone else and just sitting there looking so delicious.

Also, from one married chick to another, I know how much a sucky relationship can jack with everything going on. Stay strong on the eating and I'm sending good vibes (I swear, I'm not a hippie) your way!