Thursday, July 17, 2008

Sweating it out

Gym again this morning -- 45 minutes on the eliptical (followed by a little free weighting for the arms). I always try very diligently to keep pace with the music on my ipod, at a reasonably challenging resistance. The quantity of sweat produced during these sessions is just amazing -- drenching my shirt and beading on my face, while dripping off it in sheets. A good sign, I should think? Must be doing something right. I always feel energized afterward at any rate.

I ate with care again today -- watching my fats while keeping to the simple and avoiding the refined sugar. I'm sipping unsweetened, iced red tea right now in fact (might have been tempted to sweeten it with a little somethin'-somethin' in the recent past). Plus today being the 4th day of my TOM, I was finally feeling slightly more human than the past several when I was deep in the thick of things (so to speak). Tomorrow should be even better in that regard (I declare, despite my advanced age of 41, the good ole moon time sure doesn't seem to be getting any easier).

No comments: