Saturday, July 19, 2008

Technical Nincompoop

Oh my goodness, how thick can I possibly be...?

Finally, after a few YEARS of keeping this blog (though admittedly it's been mostly only intermittently. ahem) I finally found for the first time COMMENTS I never even realized I had -- from waaaaay back too. As in years. And I just read them all right now -- for the very first time. Well, well! Hopefully they are all properly unlocked now. Such nice comments too, that deserved responses --although obviously that ship has long since sailed. But thanks to all the nice people for the kind words of encouragement, though I'm certain you are all very, very far away by now....

A shame it took me this long to figure this out. Bummer (and ha, I did often vaguely wonder why I never seemed to get any comments, ever -- not a single one (slapping forehead right now-- very, very hard)....).

No comments: