Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Gym Jam

So I went to the gym this afternoon. Indeed, the gym...!

This certainly is a new addition since I last wrote here the better part of a YEAR ago. I joined my small, reasonably-priced, no-frills gym.., what? Nearly 6 months ago now? Half-a-year already -- I'm liking how that sounds (actually, looking at my calendar, the official 6 month mark will be this friday, the 18th). And I'm very pleased to state that, aside from several out of town outings and a few especially busy weeks here and there that were somewhat more miss than hit, my gym attendance has been steady and regular. Not that difficult to keep up with it really, because I very much enjoy my workouts. Plus I can report that there has been marked improvement in my strength and stamina these past 6 months -- Marked Improvement (all the while I do believe my weight sneakily crept up yet even MORE these last 6 minths (what gives?). But that's for another post)....

Today was 50 minutes on the elliptical -- plus some arm work with weight machines.

No comments: