Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Home again, home again....

The visit went well. Everyone behaved themselves and we all had a nice time -- plus we couldn't have asked for better weather...

On the whole, I felt that I kept my consumption within reasonable and non-disordered limits during the visit, despite the easter candy floating around and dining out no less than three times. Yes, I did have a few pieces of easter candy over the past few days. As in a little -- not a lot. And, during two of the three times eating out, I did nibble just a little past the point of fullness (the third time not) -- again that's a little past that point, not considerably so (as I have been fully capable of doing in the past). Both those times, that meal turned out to be pretty much my main one of the day (one of said meals being a single trip to the salad bar plus two medium slices of thin-crust pizza at Pizza Hut, for example), so I'm not sweating it....

Ahhh, it is nice to be home though.....

No comments: